Vacancy for Employment
A new entertainment Magazine firm in the city of Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria require the services of the followings:
- Advert / Circulation Personnel
- Must be highly motivated sales person
- Must be comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing Business and strategy development experience
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Aggressive selling posture
- Strong customer relationship building and management skills
- Excellent writing skills – The confidence to communicate effectively and persuasively in writing.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The applicant must not be a journalist, instead he/she must be an aggressive marketer
- Highly efficient in oral and written communication
- Must be people-friendly with highly marketable skills
- Computer Operator
- Have a minimum of a Diploma in Computer studies from a recognized institution
- Knowledge and experience in the use of ICT
- Ability to Use Microsoft Office packages , corel drawl, web designs, cartoon designs, page planning, graphics etc
- Good writing and computer typing skills
- Patience and good listening skills.
- Ability to carry out task in a timely manner
- Reporter/ Photo Journalist
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication Skills with photographic blending
- Ability to report creative original news stories in a timely manner
- Strong ability to source for news
- Must have at least 2 years in the field of journalism
- A graduate of Mass Communication preferably
- Sub Editor
- Strong editing skills
- Must be an experienced editor with over 3 years experience
- Having a bubbly and outgoing personality which people are drawn to
- Holding a strong work ethos and being prepared to work hard to succeed
- Being articulate
- Having the ability to create dynamic and original news stories consistently
- Having an easy-going sense of humour which appeals to the masses
- Understanding media laws and legislation and following it meticulously in the work
- Strong sense of integrity, humility, transparency and honesty.
- Possessing excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Having the capacity to work to a rigid schedule and manage time effectively
- Being able to work efficiently within a team
- Being able to make decisions under pressure and to improvise to a high standard if necessary
OND, HND, or Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs & Application letters to the HR Manager of Accredited Group @ email@example.com on or before 16th September, 2016.