Undergraduate Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management, 2016
S P Jain School of Global Management is offering undergraduate scholarships for September 2016 intake. Scholarships are open to international students but students from North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and East Asia are strongly encouraged to apply for these scholarships.
SP Jain is a world-class business school with campuses in Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney. Their education ethos is strongly influenced by our mission of crafting global business leaders for the 21st-century workplace.
Scholarships are awarded based on outstanding academic achievement:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma minimum score of 38 (students with a predicted grade of 38 points are eligible to apply)
- CBSE/ISC/HSC minimum score of 90% aggregate
- NSW Higher School Certificate (or equivalent) minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 90
- A Levels minimum grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA)
High aptitude score
- SAT score above 2200
- SPJET score above 90th percentile
Applicants from underrepresented countries or regions may qualify for special international scholarships, to provide a truly global learning experience. Students from North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and East Asia are encouraged to apply for a scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY
While there is no formal application for scholarships, students are expected to send in a request in order to apply for a scholarship. The sooner the application is made, the greater the chance of receiving a scholarship.
To apply for a scholarship, simply tick the scholarship box on the online application. Also comment in your essay about why you think you warrant financial assistance.
Requests for a scholarship can be sent by mail to any of the following individuals mentioned below: