Top 10 Things You didn’t know about Wilson Joshua
The history of the world revolves around the respected figure of great people. Wilson Joshua is one of the humblest, amazing Nollywood actor/ comedian you will ever meet in life.
Below are top rated things most people don’t know about this cute guy.
- He is one of the fastest rising Nollywood actors/ comedians
- He is a student of Imo State University, Owerri- currently studying Optometry
- He is a 500- level student
- He is from Amaorie Ezinachi, Okigwe Imo State
- He has featured in a wide range of movies including ‘Avenger Cobra’ ‘Journey to Destiny’ ‘O bu Onye’ and lots of comedy skits like ‘Wickedest, the player and lots more.
- He likes honesty, transparency, compassion, humility, and dislikes arrogance, dishonesty, and lazy people.
- Wilson Joshua is a soft, loving, caring and fun to be with
- He lost his dad at a tender age of 2.6 months and he is the first out of two boys in the family.
- He wants to be a global icon especially in the make-believe industry, and
- He is deeply inspired by the likes of Zack Orji, and his aunt.
How many of his movies have you watched?
We shall keep bringing you updates about this amazing personality!
He is ready with open arms for juicy endorsement deals and screen performances. On more thing, you can contact him with the following details:
Facebook: Wilson Joshua .