Top 10 Great things you need to know about Miriam Nnorom
Many people do not know about this unique talent, Miriam Nnorom. Over the weekend, our correspondent, Ethelbert Obinna Umeh had a chat with her, and discovered the following top 10 things:
· She is a professional make-up artist
· She has been working with Imo State Government on Carnival make up since 2015.
· She also do make-up jobs with models, beauty queens, private and corporate organizations.
· She is not really in a relationship.
· She studied Environmental Biology at the Prestigious Imo State University; she graduated with honours.
· She is a citizen of Imo State. So, she is an inspiring Imolite.
· She is the Senate President of National Union of Imo State Students (NUISS)
· Between February through March 2017, she used her good office as the President of NUISS to organize skills acquisition programmes for teaming unemployed graduates, and students. These people were trained on tailoring, make-up, wielding and hair dressing.
· She is passionate about helping people improve their skills.
· She is working round the clock to set up his make-up school.
For all make-up jobs, feel free to contact her on Facebook or call her through this line: 08160427785.