Connect with us

Linjust – Entertainment News, Latest News, Comedy and Music

Singer die of overdose

ENTERTAINMENT

Singer die of overdose


Prince performs in the UK. Photo: July 2011

US singer Prince died from an accidental overdose of the painkiller fentanyl, medical examiners have found.

The report, from the Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office in Minnesota, comes more than a month after the singer was found slumped in a lift at his home.

Detectives have already questioned a doctor who saw the 57-year-old twice in the weeks before he died.

Prescription painkillers were in the singer’s possession following his death, officials told US media in May.

A police warrant has also revealed that Dr Michael Schulenberg prescribed medication to the singer on 20 April – the day before he died.

The warrant does not say what was prescribed or whether Prince took the drugs.

Want Latest Controversial News? Download the Linjust app for Android Phones.

Continue Reading
1 Comment

1
Leave a Reply

avatar
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
1 Comment authors
Possible Wilson Recent comment authors
newest oldest most voted
Possible Wilson
Guest
Possible Wilson

Thats just so crazy…

More in ENTERTAINMENT

DO YOU WANT FUNNY VIDEOS?

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to Linjust via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

To Top