I am no longer married to Muma Gee, we are heading for divorce – Prince Eke
According to the actor’s interview with LIB, he said he’s done with his wife. Read below:
Q) How long have you guys been separated?
– We have been separated for about 3 months now.
Q) So what is the reason for the separation?
– Let’s just say it didn’t work. We are not compartible. Talking about Muma Gee now is going to remind me of things I have forgotten. I have moved on and she has also moved on. I don’t want talk to Muma Gee again.
Q) Have you filed for divorce yet?
– No, not yet. In due time, the divorce will be filed.
Q) Who has custody of the kids?
– I don’t need to agitate about who should have custody of the kids. To be honest, I won’t be able to take care of them like a mother would and they are too tender. They are with their mother. I allowed that because I can’t take care of them for now. They will probably slow me down and my job also restricts me.
Q) Why did you take your marital issues to social media?
– I don’t feel good speaking about my private affair in public but the reason I had to speak out was because at that point, for 3 months Muma Gee was no were to be found. People said they saw her in Abuja.
“I saw your wife in Abuja o, with the crazy hair that she made” but all the same, It’s her life not my life. I had to go to the social welfare for kids, they invited her. They almost arrested her before she now came back and carried the kids. The next thing she did was to snap photos with the kids and put up on social media.
Why I spoke out at the first instance was because I felt so bad. No matter what, no matter who you have met now or that Mr right you have now, that person is not enough and shouldn’t be capable of convincing you to abandon your kids for that long. For you to be convinced to abandon your kids for that long means that maybe something has been going on while you were still with me or you feel with this person.
I have got everything that I wanted but have you asked yourself how old am I? Will I be able to have kids again? I felt so bad. Why will a woman abandon my kids?