MMM founder, Sergey Mavrodi writes to FG
The letter titled “Open Letter from Sergey Mavrodi to the Nigerian Authorities” was displayed on the page of all participants of the Ponzi Scheme. Below is the full script of the letter as obtained from the Dashboard of one of the participants:
“Honorable authorities, So far MMM has come under a constant attack from you. In this regard, I would like to ask you a few simple questions. Since you are concerned with the interests of millions of your fellow citizens, I hope that you would be so kind to answer them.
1. What are you trying to get? Do you want the MMM System to collapse and millions of people to suffer? Who will support them then if now MMM is their only means of livelihood? Will you? You even don’t pay wages to people? Or might you not care about them? Might you be using a trendy topic to make a good name for yourselves? What will you say to a mother who will have no money to buy food for her child? Will you let her child die for the sake of the higher interests of the economy?
2. You say that MMM is a scam. What is the scam here, if all members are warned in advance about all the risks? They know there are no investments at all.
3. You say that MMM is bad. Why? Yes, it produces nothing, but nothing gets out of the country either. The money is just redistributed among the citizens of Nigeria. It gets from those who are richer to poorer ones, in this way restoring social justice. What”s wrong with that?
4. You have repeatedly stated that “it should be investigated!.. researched!..” It means you know nothing about this System yet; you even haven’t understood how it works…
5. And finally. If you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?