Connect with us

Man escapes death after being electrocuted by phone charger

WORLD NEWS

Man escapes death after being electrocuted by phone charger


Man escapes death after being electrocuted by phone charger

Wiley Day escaped being electrocuted to death, after his charger came lose and a metal dog tag he was wearing was stuck on it.

The 34-year-old Alabama man, who woke with the electric shock he got, while sleeping with his cellphone charging by his bed side on that Wednesday night, managed to rip the necklace off but not before suffering second and third-degree burns to his neck and hands.
Wiley said;

‘What I felt through that…I just thought that’s how you die.’

Dr Fail who treated him, disclosed that 100volts can kill, but Wiley who is lucky to be live survived the 110volts that passed through him.

‘He is lucky to be alive.
‘Electrocution kills.’ After the brush with death, Day says he’s going to stop sleeping in bed with his phone. Charge your phone away from you. Charge it the next day. It’s not worth your life.’

Want Latest Controversial News? Download the Linjust app for Android Phones.

Do you suspect your loved one is cheating on you ? Find out with this amazing app.Records all calls, text messages, surroundings of the phone even when not on a call and more.

Looking For a Well-Paid Job? Start working as a Movie Extra & Earn up to $300/day

YOUR AMERICAN DREAM IS IN YOUR HANDS. 50,000 People and their families wins the GREEN CARD lottery every year.2017 REGISTRATION HAS STARTED! CLICK HERE to Submit your green card application today!

Study in USA with an official American Green Card. CLICK HERE

Enjoy sex again, save your marriage, all thanks to Gods gift! [United states only]

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

avatar
wpDiscuz

More in WORLD NEWS

Advertisement

Like us on Facebook

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

To Top