Kate Henshaw talks about the fire incident that engulfed her room after one year
Today makes it one year after the room of Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw was engulfed by fire.
The fire started immediately electricity was restored in the area. This triggered a spark in one of the air conditioners in her living room causing the whole room to be engolfed in flames. she was forced to relocate to a new apartment far away from her home in Lekki Phase 1.
Today the actress is remembering the effect of the incident and thanking God for being with her through the period. Below you will see a rare picture she never released of the fire incident and her caption for the picture
‘I will exalt you Lord, thou has lifted me, above my enemies, your banner over me is love. This picture was never released. One of many I kept.
‘This was the room I slept in, wall to wall was filled but it was wiped out by fire so that the roof even melted away and there you see the sky. My driver, stood there speechless at the site! I was totally devastated but God kept me!
The caption continued, ‘I don’t know who this is for, whom this might help but trust God. For if God is on your side, If God be for you, no man, no devil can be against you!! Today is exactly a year later, 25th June 2016!
‘Thank you from my heart to all who showed me love, care, who prayed with and for me. If I list all the names hmmm Instagram fit vex! I am still here. There is nothing too hard for my God. This is my testimony, to give Him all the praise for He alone is worthy!’.