Indigenous Oil Company Is currently Recruiting
Health Environment and Safety Engineer
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Advise on safety and industrial regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Work with regulatory agencies to obtain permits.
- Develop environmental procedures and guidelines.
- Provide support to offshore operations on safety which includes trips to the rig site as appropriate.
- Responsible for preparing daily, weekly and monthly HSE QA/QC reports, monthly safety meetings.
- Investigating injury damage and near miss, accidents independent of subcontractors, vendors or jointly with them.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sciences.
- Minimum of 3-5 years post NYSC relevant experience in deepwater operations.
- Good Communication, Documentation & Mentoring Skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High degree of computer literacy (Microsoft suite).
- Possession of BOSIET will be an added advantage.