Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today, See 9 Things You Didn’t Know About Her
Super talented actress, entertainer, producer of “Jenifa’s Diary”, proud wife and soon to be mother, Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde also known as Funke Akindele Bello celebrates birthday today.
To celebrate the ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ star today, Nollyzone brings to you major things you need to know about the delectable actress.
1. Funke was born on August 24,1976 in Ikorodu, Lagos state.
2. She is the second child of three children (two girls and a boy).
3. She obtained an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Mass Communication from Ogun State Polytechnic and got a Law degree from the University of Lagos.
4. She came into limelight after featuring in popular United Nations Population Fund(UNFPA) sponsored sitcom “I Need To Know”, which fan from 1998-2002.
5. Her big break in the Nollywood industry was in 2009 from the movie titled “Jenifa”.
6. She won the Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actress in a leading role in 2009, and she has since then won different awards.
7. She is the writer, producer and lead character in the popular TV series, “Jenifa’s Diary ”
8. She was formerly married to Adeola Kehinde Oloyede from May 26,2012 – July 2013.
9. She is presently married to Abdul Rasheed Bello aka JJC Skills with whom she is expecting a baby.