Connect with us

Linjust – Entertainment News, Latest News, Comedy and Music

Fashion student dies on her 21st birthday after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels

NEWS

Fashion student dies on her 21st birthday after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels


Fashion student dies on her 21st birthday after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels

A fashion student died on her 21st birthday after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels and choking on her own vomit in a Thai restaurant. Narinthorn Alexander was found unconscious in the toilet of Thai Tho in Soho, central London, after telling friends she was not feeling well.

She later suffered a cardiac arrest and was in a coma for six days before her life machine support was turned off. However, coroner Mary Hassell ruled that the amount of Jack Daniels she had consumed played a significant role in her death.

Miss Alexander, who was born in Thailand, was studying at the University of West London. She turned 21 on March 9 and celebrated her birthday with her boyfriend and six other friends later that week.

Want Latest Controversial News? Download the Linjust app for Android Phones.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

avatar

More in NEWS

To Top