“I have evidences of some of the properties she damaged” – Tonkto Dikeh’s estranged Husband, Oladunni Churchill
Oladunni Churchill, estranged husband of Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has said she has issues with alcohol and marijuana.
Churchill said he met his wife at a night club.
He said whenever she’s under the influence of the negative intakes, she becomes extremely temperamental and six men cannot hold her down.
On the argument they had in Ghana, Churchill said the Ghanaian police had to wade in after the actress destroyed his properties under the influence. “So far she’s damaged N66 million worth of properties till date. I tried my best just to revive her to who she was when she was pregnant,” he said. “I have evidences of some of the properties she damaged. “I have somebody around Tonto that monitors Tonto, that gives me update about everything she does.” Churchill and Tonto met 2 and a half years ago at Escape Nightclub in Lagos during his brother’s birthday party
Tonto got pregnant 6 months after they met
That triggered him to take the next step by going to her village to pay her brideprice
Churchill has been “into real estate since he was 22 years old”
When he met Tonto, he had 4 companies, now he has 6 companies
He says Tonto definitely did not “make him successful”
Regarding the “Ghana incident” when Tonto allegedly got arrested:
– Tonto got angry because he wanted to go for a friend’s house warming
– She jumped his fence after tearing down the security system
– She then went into the house and destroyed property
– He was not home at the time and he called the Police
– She was rude to the Police chief at the station and even spat at Police officers
– He claims he deleted photos from the incident to attempt to protect Tonto
– He wrote a withdrawal letter to the Police in an attempt to prevent Tonto from being jailed. He also paid for her to be bailed.
Tonto allegedly apologized and “promised not to go back to drugs”
3 weeks after this incident, Tonto got pregnant
He talked about “crisis” Tonto experiences due to “negative intakes” such as Alcohol and Drugs