Small doctor is a Nigerian musician with the full name Temi Adekunle. He is also a songwriter who mostly sings in his native language “Yoruba”.
Below, we are going to list out 7 things to know about Small doctor. They include:
- Small Doctor birthplace is Ondo State. His date of birth is 19th of October, 1996.
- He schooled in Aina Orosan Nursery and Primary School; Oniwaya Secondary School; University of Lagos (not completed).
- In the year 2012, he came into the limelight. He started by creating incredible mixtapes and freestyles and before long he became a famous Nigerian pop star.
- His current record label is RealBeat Planet Entertainment.
- His nickname “Small doctor” was given to him by his mentor and a popular Nigerian star, Alhaji Alabi Pasuma.
- His real name is Temitope Adekunle (self-acclaimed Akeweje Akinrele).
- People started recognizing small doctor on the street after releasing of his songs – Gbagaun, Anobi, Mosquito kille.
There you have it, about 7 things you need to know about Small doctor.
Let us know what you think about Small doctor and his amazing array of talents.