7 Untold Secrets About Orezi
Nigerian musician, Orezi was born with the name Esegine Allen on 28 March 1986 in Delta State, Nigeria. He is the first of five children of his family.
He became a force to be reckoned with in the Nigerian entertainment scene in the year 2013, when he released his hit single titled “Rihanna”, which received massive airplay across the country. Orezi has really proved to Nigerians that he will continue to make his name in the coming years.
- Orezi was born as Esegine Allen on 28 March 1986 in Delta State, Nigeria. He is the first of five children of his family.
- He attended the Command Secondary School in Abakaliki.
- He graduated from the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and completed the mandatory one year NYSC program.
- His first musical release was “I No Fit Lie”. It received great acknowledgement from the public in all fronts.
- He headlined a show named after the single “INo Fit Lie”. The show was organised by the Continental Broadcasting Services, owners of Radio and TV Continental.
- He has worked with prominent and popular entertainment stars like Davido, Ice Prince, M.I Abaga, Danagog, Wizkid and Timaya and other top musicians.
- He rose to his peak after he released his hit single titled “Rihanna” in 2013, which received massive airplay across the country.
Orezi is someone we should continue to put our focus to because of his love and admiration for music which he exhibits.
Let us know what you think of Orezi as he continues to make waves in the entertainment scene. Endeavour to let us know by dropping your comments below.