7 Untold Secrets About Obiora Obiwon, Number 5 Will Shock You!
Obiora Obiwon was born as Obiora Nwokolobia-Agu. He is a father of two and a Nigerian multi-talented musician who is currently signed to 3Music record label.
Below, we preview 7 Untold Secrets About Obiora Obiwon.
1. Obiora Obiwon was born on 9 June 1977 in Enugu, Nigeria.
2. At the age of 15, he performed at local streets and hang outs and went on to writing songs.
3. His father, Humphrey Nwokolobia-Agu originated from Eastern Nigeria and was a music composer. He is signed to 3Music record label.
4. He studied Agricultural Extension and graduated from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 2001.
5. He moved to Lagos in 2002 for NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) and worked as a teller in a bank in Lagos. While working at the bank, he formed a hip hop group called “Thorobreds”. In 2005 the group won the Best Rap Group at the HipHop World Awards in Nigeria.
6. He is married to Nkechi Obioma Ezeife and has two children, a girl aged at 4 and a son aged at 2.
7. His stage name “Obiwon” was given to him by his uncle, who named him after a science fiction hero. He later changed his stage name to “Obiora Obiwon” after he faced a spiritual experience.
He is a versatile person as he is a evangelist, singer-songwriter, event host and recording artiste has shown that through dedication and hard work everything is possible.
Let us know what you think of Obiora Obiwon in the comment section below.