Patience Ozokwor is a Nigerian actress who has made waves through acting in the Nollywood scene.
She hails from Enugu state and was born on March 25th, 1958.
Below we take a look at 7 untold secrets about Patience Ozokwor.
- The actress was born on March 25, 1958, and hails from Amaobo village, Ngwo, Enugu State, Nigeria.
- Ozokwor shot into limelight in 1999 after starring in the movie “Authority.”
- Popularly called Mama G, the actress earned the name after her role in the 2002 movie “Old School.”
- She once worked as an announcer with the Enugu branch of the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, and was retrenched when all medium wave band stations were closed down.
- Ozokwor was among 100 Nigerians honoured by the government to celebrate the amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates in 1914.
- The veteran actress once released an album which was a hit at time of release. The album feature songs like Ihe Neme N’uwa, Iyo Ngwo Ngwo, Adaeze, Make We Jolly and National Moi Moi.
- The actress graduated from IMT Enugu where she studied Fine and Applied Arts, specialising in Graphics.
There you have it, the untold secrets about one of the famous Nigerian female actress. It is also worthy to note that she is the brand ambassador for Glo in 2018.
Let us know what you think of this amazing actress who has entertained us all the way.