7 Untold Secrets About Linda Ejiofor, Number 6 Will Shock You
The Nollywood model and actress, Linda Ejiofor was born as Linda Ihuoma Ejiofor on 17 July 1986 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Below we preview 7 Untold secrets about Linda Ejiofor. They include:
1. Linda Ejiofor was born as Linda Ihuoma Ejiofor on 17 July 1986 in Lagos, Nigeria. She is the second of five children.
2. She is a descent of Isuikwuato in Abia State, Nigeria.
3. She completed her primary education at Ilabor Primary School in Surulere.
4. She furthered her studies at Federal Government Girls’ College, Onitsha and studied sociology at the University of Port Harcourt.
5. She initially wanted to work for an advertising agency before pursuing her acting career.
6. She starred in the 2012 Nigerian romantic comedy drama film titled “The Meeting” which featured Rita Dominic and Mildred. She was later nominated for Best Actress in a supporting role at the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards for her role in the film.
7. She mentioned in an interview that she is fond of acting and enjoys every role that she is given to play.
There is no doubt that the 29-years-old versatile actress and model is definitely an act to watch out for in the Nigerian entertainment scene.
Let us know what you think about Linda Ejiofor in the comment section below.