Late Sunny Odogwu was a business mogul who based in Nigeria. During his existence, he established so many businesses and that was why he was tagged a business man.
Sunny Odogwu died on November 6, 2018 and his legacy would be forever remembered. 7 untold secrets about Sunny Odogwu includes:
- Sunny Odogwu was born on March 20, 1931. He died at the age of 87.
- Sunny Odogwu is a Nigerian businessman who established SIO Group of Companies, an holding entity with investments in property development, shipping, finance, industrial relations and hotel management.
- Odogwu was born in Cross River State to parents from Delta State.
- His brother’s name is Violet Odogwu.
- He completed his senior secondary education at Ilesha Grammar School, Ilesha in 1946.
- In 2015, a Nigerian high court determined the firm did not fulfill the requirements of the financing and Robert Dyson and Diket was asked to refund Diamond Bank a total of 26.2 billion naira.
- In 2012, Robert Dyson and Diket, Ltd, a firm largely owned by Odogwu signed a financing agreement with a group of creditors including Diamond Bank to finance the construction of Le Meridien Grand Towers Hotel in Lagos.
Having established so many businesses, he now leaves a trait in the world as he has kicked the bucket.
Let us know what you think of late Sunny Odogwu in the comment section below.