7 Untold Secrets About Kunle Afolayan, Number 3 Will Shock You!
Kunle Afolayan was born on September 30, 1974 in Ebute Metta, Lagos, Nigeria. His zodiac sign is Libra. He comes from a Yoruba family.
Let us go through 7 untold secrets about Kunle Afolayan.
1. The renowned filmmaker was born on September 30, 1974 to renowned filmmaker, late Adeyemi ‘Ade Love’ Afolayan.
2. Before Kunle became the filmmaker we’ve all come to admire, he worked in the banking industry for seven years.
3. In 2005, Kunle left the banking industry for full time acting, and attended the New York Film Academy where he took a course in acting.
4. Kunle who came into limelight following his role as Aresejabata in Tunde Kelani’sSaworoide, has since created many award winning movies like ‘Irapada,’ ‘The Figurine,’ ‘Araromire,’ ‘Phone Swap,’ and ‘October 1.’
He recently shot a TV series titled ‘Eko Law,’ and is currently working on his latest project ‘The CEO.’
5. Kunle is married to his beautiful wife Tolu Afolayan, and they have 3 kids together.
6. Kunle was appointed as one of the members of Jury for this year’s Emmy Awards, alongside Tunde Kelani, Mo Abudu, among others.
7. On April 13, 2015, the pirated copies of Kunle’s award winning movie ‘October 1’ was released amid controversy.
His love for aacting and making films has made him to be one of the most sought after person in that field. Let us know what you think of Kunle Afolayan below.