7 Untold Secrets About Babajide Sanwo-Olu
With a view of the latest happenings politically in Lagos state in the year 2018, October 2nd. Our next point of discussion would be talking about Babajide Sanwo-Olu who at the time is being selected as APC Pimary Election winner ahead of Akinwumni Ambode.
The APC Leader Bola Tinubu made it clear that he was no longer in support of Akinwunmi Ambode and that all his support lies with Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
Below we preview 7 untold secrets about Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
- Babajide Sanwo-Olu is 53 years of age.
2. Sanwo-Olu was Chairman of Baywatch Group Limited– a multifaceted company with interests in construction, property development and human capital development; First Class Group Limited, a cooling, power and maintenance solutions provider, among others.
- He is a graduate of the University of Lagos. Babajide Sanwo-Olu attended the Kennedy School of Government, USA; the London Business School as well as the Lagos Business School (LBS).
- In 2003, then Deputy Governor, Femi Pedro appointed Sanwo-olu his Special Adviser on Corporate Matters.
- Between 2007 and 2015, Sanwo-Olu served as Babatunde Fashola’s Commissioner for Establishments, Training and Pensions.
- Sanwo-Olu is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) and fellow of the Nigeria Institute of Training and Development (NITAD).
- Babajide Sanwo-Olu is married with children.
Now you have equipped yourself with somethings about Babajide Sanwo-Olu which you never knew of.
Let us know what you think about Babajide Sanwo-Olu in the comment section below