The elegant Nigerian Afropop singer, Simi was born with the full name of Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye on 19 April 1988 in Lagos, Nigeria.
She broke into the Nigerian entertainment and musical scene with her two smashing singles titled “Tiff” and “E No Go Funny” in the year 2014.
Simisola is definitely one shinning star to look out for in the nearest future because of her enticing voice and talent. Below, i will be showing you 7 things you probably do not know about Simisola. They include:
1. Simi was born with the full name of Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye on 19 April 1988 in Lagos, Nigeria.
2. She started singing when she was 8-years-old and wrote her first song by the age of 10 which is quite amazing.
3. She was a member of her teenage church choir called “Outstanding Music Group”.
4. She holds a Degree in Mass Communications from the Covenant University. She had once stated her love for blogging though and maybe that is why she studied mass communication.
5. She met with the talented producer and songwriter, Oscar Herman-Ackah in 2011 and she was signed to Oscar Music Production in 2013.
6. Through her former record label, she signed a record deal with X3M Music in 2014.
7. She later released two of her hit singles titled “Tiff” and “E No Go Funny” which was well received by fans and topped many music charts in Nigeria. Her two hit singles also got a number of award nominations in 2014.
Simisola is one beautiful singer which has taken the Nigerian musical world by suprise and she is set to continue with her loving songs in the nearest future. Please, let us know what you think of this elegant singer “Simisola” in our comment section.