Are you a fan of Naomi Campbell? And probably, you do not know anything about her? However, in this article, I would be listing out 5 things which you do not know about Naomi Campbell.
Recall that Naomi Campbell took Wizkid on a date in one event in United Kingdom and this has sparked up rumors that she has an affair with the Nigerian artiste and superstar. Trying not deviate away from the topic, lets us dive straight into the 5 things you do not know about Naomi Campbell.
- Naomi Campbell is a supermodel who had the record for the first black woman to appear on the cover of time. She was also the first black woman to appear on the cover of French Vogue when she was 18 years of age.
- Naomi Campbell was born in London in the year 1970 on May 22, which means she is 48 years of age. Unknowing to many, her body does not suggest that she is over 48 years of age.
- In addition to her modeling carrier, Naomi Campbell also started and launched her singing career and her perfume. Since she realized that she was a very good singer, she took up the role of singing and also launching her own perfume.
- Naomi Campbell is the daughter of a Jamaican born dancer however her father’s name still remains unknown. Her mother being a Jamaican born dancer, she is then of the origin of Jamaica but bares a national passport of the United Kingdom.
- The last thing you should know about Naomi Campbell is that she attended Dunraven School located in London Academy for performing Arts when she was young. She further went on to study at Italia Conti Academy stage school and she also featured in music videos of Bob Marley who hails from Jamaica.