7 Things You Do Not Know About Tope Alabi
Tope Alabi born on 27 October 1970 in Ogun, Nigeria, is a mother of 4 and Nigeria’s number 1 female gospel singer.
She is one Nigerian artist who has taken the music industry by surprise. Below are 7 things you do not know about Tobe Alabi.
1. Tope Alabi was born on 27 October 1970 in Ogun, Nigeria. She is the 3rd child of 5 siblings.
2. She holds a Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication from the Polytechnic of Ibadan.
3. Back in her school days, she was a member of the Jesters International comedy group and in 1984 she left the group.
4. After graduating in 1990, she worked as a correspondent at the Nigerian Television Authority in Ibadan.
5. Her ability to produce different traditional and modern beats, is what makes her stand out from other musicians.
4. Tope Alabi has composed over 300 soundtracks for several Yoruba films.
5. She is married to Soji Alabi and they are blessed with 4 children.
6. She changed to sing gospel in 1988 when she had a revelation that God wants to use her to spread the gospel.
7. She adopted the name “Tope Aladi children” because of her love for children.
Tope Alabi is a multi-platinum Nigerian gospel singer, actress and music composer signed to Mavin Records.
Let us know what you think of Tope Alabi in the comment section below.