7 Things You Do Not Know About The Legendary Oliver De Coque
Oliver De Coque is a Nigerian musician who often sings while using Igbo Language. He was also a Nigerian highlife musician and guitarist. He is however late as he died in 2008.
Below, we preview 7 things which you do not know about Oliver De Coque. They Include:
- He was born on April 14, 1947 and died on June 20, 2008
- His real name is Chief Dr. Oliver Sunday Akanite.
- He has recorded more than 73 albums during his time.
- Oliver de coque started playing music at the age of 17 with Ekpili.
- His music band group are known as ogene sound super of Africa, which blended modern high life and traditional Igbo music.
- He is the most popular Highlife king of Africa.
- His greatest hits are People’s club of Nigeria, Otimkpu and Mbiri ka mbiri.
Oliver De Coque is sure one of many great legends we have in Nigeria and his legacy is still in existence.
Let us know what you think of Oliver De Coque in the comment section below.