7 Things You Do Not Know About Sasha P
Sasha P is a female Hip hop artiste who hails from Nigeria. She has diverse career as she is a musician, business woman, lawyer and also a motivational speaker.
Below, we preview 7 things which you do not know about the Sensational Sasha P. They include:
- Sasha P was born with the full name Anthonia Yetunde Alabi.
- Sasha P was born on the 21st of May 1983.
- She is the last of eight children, she was raised by her single mother, an educator, whom she fondly called Sisi Fadekemi, after her father died.
- She started her musical career as a young girl in Ibadan.
- She attended UNILAG and bagged a Bacherlor’s degree in Law.
- She was the first ever Nigerian female artist to perform at the 20th anniversary of the World Music Awards in October 2008.
- Sasha P grew into the fashion business and In August 2012 she launched her own clothing label, Eclectic by Sasha, designed by herself.
It is a known fact that her success helped pave the way for other female rappers and musicians in Nigerian hip hop.
Let us know what you think of Sasha P in the comment section below.