7 Things You Do Not Know About Sammie Okposo
Sammie Okposo is a Nigerian gospel artist. He is a music producer, psalmist, entertainment consultant and the CEO of Zamar Entertainment.
Below we preview 7 things which you do not know about Sammie Okposo. They Include:
- Sammie Okposo was born on the 30 May 1971.
- In April 2018, he won the Best of Africa award at the SABC Crown Music Awards.
- Okposo’s music career started in 1992 when he joined the Nigerian movie industry as a sound track producer and later ventured into full music production.
- Sammie Okposo is married to Ozioma Sammie Okposo.
- Sammie Okposo is a United Nations Youth Ambassador for World Peace.
- In 2004, Okposo was invited to perform at the Martin Luther King Day and July 4th Independence day Celebration respectively by the American ambassador to Nigeria.
- His album, The Statement, was co-produced by ten-time Grammy Award-winning producer Kevin Bond.
Sammie Okposo is really man drawn by God to sing about the gospel and he has done it so far in style. Let us know what you think of Sammie Okposo.