Patoranking identified with the full name of Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie was born on the 27 of May 1990 hails from Lagos Nigeria. He is a Nigerian reggae dancehall singer and songwriter who is signed to VP Records.
Patoranking is also recognized as the reggae dancehall king, he stormed the Nigerian music scene with his hit song “Girlie O” which won the hearts of many fans.
Below, we are going to be listing out 7 things which you not know about Patoranking: They include:
1. Patoranking was born on the 27 of May 1990 from Lagos, Nigeria. He attended the Jibril Martin Memorial Grammar School in Iponri.
2. He began performing in a young age by performing at street jams and being a carnival dancer. In 2003, he joined a boy group called “Da Flavour Squad”.
3. He was a rat poison seller and a bricklayer before he made it big in the music industry.
4. He began his music career by collaborating with musician like Konga, Reggie Rockstone, Slam and XProject.
5. His mentors are Blackface, Fela Kuti, Bubu Banton, Lucky Dube, Bob Marley, 2Face Idibia and Masjek Fashek to name a few.
6. His single “Up in D Club” was released in 2010 under K-Solo’s Igberaga Records. After collaborating with Timaya on the single “Alubarika”, he became a protege of Dem Mama Records.
7. He broke into the limelight in February 2014, after being signed to Fosten Musik and released his hit single “Girlie O Remix” which featured Tiwa Savage.
Patoranking is a talented and an established singer in Nigeria and he is set to continue in the footsteps of other top musicians. Do well to drop down your comments and opinion about Patoranking.