7 Things You Do Not Know About M Trill
M Trill is a Nigerian rapper who hails from Delta State. His full name is Teria Yarhere and he has rocked the music industry with his amazing rap talent.
Let us then check out the 7 things you do not know about M Trill. They include:
- He released his debut studio album Number One in 2008 along with a follow-up mixtape entitled Ladies and Gentlemen (2010).
- His full name is Teria Yarhere.
- M Trill has been featured on songs with Timaya, Cyrus da Virus, Ruggedman, Slim Burna, 2shots, A-Q, Kraftmatiks, Modenine, Godwon, Evaezi, and Pyrelli among others.
- He was ranked by BellaNaija magazine as one of the illest rappers in the game.
- In 2012, Trill linked up with fellow Nigerian artist Slim Burna
- The above pair In 2012 recorded a song called “Oya Na” which was later released in May that same year.
- M-Trill cites Jay-Z, Nas, The Notorious B.I.G., Snoop Dogg, Tupac Shakur, Dr. Dre as his musical influences.
He is a fantastic rapper and is sure one of the best we have around. Let us know what you think of M Trill below.