7 Things You Do Not Know About Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola
Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, of Osun state, is a politician on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC which we all know about.
He was declared winner of the Osun state election in 2018 ahead of PDP candidate, Ademola Adelege and is set to take over from Aregbesola that same year (2018).
Below we preview 7 things you do not know about Gboyega Oyetola. They include:
1. Gboyega Oyetola was born on September 29, 1954, in Iragbiji, Boripe Local Government Area of Osun.
2. Gboyega Oyetola attended Ifeoluwa Grammar School in Osogbo for his secondary school education which he completed in 1972. He proceeded to the prestigious University of Lagos where he bagged a Bachelor of Science honours degree in Insurance in 1978 and MBA finance in 1990.
3. He had his mandatory one year National Youth Service between 1978 and 1979, at Potiskum, in present-day Yobe State, where he lectured at the Staff Training Centre.
4. He started his insurance career with Leadway Assurance Company after his NYSC in Maiduguri in 1980 as an assistant manager and rose to the position of area manager, control office, Lagos.
5. He is married to Kafayat Olaitan Oyetola and they are blessed with children.
6. He was the Managing Director of Silvertrust for 20 years until his appointment as Chief of Staff to Governor Rauf Aregebesola of Osun state in 2011.
7. The governor-elect was a founding member of Alliance for Democracy (AD) and has been a chieftain of the party through its metamorphosis to Action Congress (AC), Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and now All Progressives Congress (APC).
Gboyega Oyetola is a family man and a politician who has love for the people around him.
Let us know what you think about Gboyega Oyetola in the comment section below.