Innocent Ujah Idibia famously known and recognized by his stage name “2face” and “2Baba” is a famous Nigerian singer, songwriter, record producer and entrepreneur. 2face Idibia is one of Nigeria’s most decorated artists featuring in numerous songs and music videos.
The pop singer has really made a name for himself right from the time he started In the music industry. Below, I will be listing out 7 things you do not know about 2face idibia. They include:
- In the year 1996, the now popular musician, 2face Idibia began composing and singing jingles at the GB Fan Club in Enugu State Broadcasting Service.
- Also, in the year 2006, after 2face had sang the song titled “African Queen”, the song featured internationally and was even used as soundtrack in the film of Phat Girlz.
- In the year 2009, 2face Idibia was presented a prestigious International Youth Ambassador for Peace Summit and the Nigeria Youth Merit Award by the National Youth Council In Nigeria because of his contributions to the growth of youths in Nigeria.
- 2face Idibia is part of the Sony All African One8 project together with other top musicians across Africa while also recording with R. Kelly and Prince Lee.
- 2face Idibia has been named Red ambassador society of Nigeria and he is also a brand ambassador of National Agency for Foor and Drug Administration and Control.
- The popular musician is also the first non-Liberian to become an honorary member of the Liberian Music society in recognition for his outstanding contribution to the growth of music in Africe.
- Owning to his love for helping people, 2face Idibia established an NGO called “2face Idibia reach-Out Foundation”, who has their motto to be “service to humanity”.
There you go, I hope you have been able to learn 7 things you do not know about 2face Idibia. Educate someone today because knowledge is power.