Nigerian singer, Korede Bello, was born on the 29th of February 1996. The pop singer is from Lagos state Nigeria.
This article will briefly talk about 7 things you do not know about Korede Bello. Korede Bello is often called African Prince by his peers and colleagues.
He (Korede Bello) attracted many Nigerian music lovers when he sang beautifully during the release of Dorobucci as well as songs like Godwin and African Princess.
Korede Bello broke out from Don Jazzy according to several reports which emerged and the latter made the former come into the limelight in the music industry when he featured in his song. Below, I have compiled the list of the 7 things you do not know about Korede Bello. They include:
- Korede Bello studied Mass communication at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism and he is currently a member of the Institute of Information Management.
- Korede Bello was signed into Arvin Records in 2014 and under the umbrella of Marvin Records, he released a song titled African Princess.
- His role models are Asa and 2face Idibia: His love for the duo cannot be measured and he sees inspiration from both of them.
- Korede Bello had always at one point of time in his life wanted to be an accountant or a footballer.
- His love for helping people has seen him gotten involved with several non-profit organizations like Cancer Awareness Projects, patriotic and charity campaigns.
- In the year 2015, Korede Bello became the brand ambassador for one of Nigeria’s telecom companies in Glo. However, he is also a brand ambassador for Woodin in Nigeria.
- Korede Bello has won over 12 awards since he began to reign in the music industry with the inclusion of the award of song of the year at the 4th Annual Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards in Houston.