7 Shocking Things You Don’t Know About Young John ‘The Wicked Producer’ And His Net Worth
Young John The Wicked Producer is a Nigerian record producer and audio engineer. He’s the producer of Olamide’s recent hit “WO”. NET listed him on the list of Naija top 7 biggest producers, where he’s sitting pretty at number 3.
These are the seven things you do not know about Young John The Wicked Producer;
1. His real names are Udomboso John Saviours.
2. He is just 22 years. He was born on February 16, 1995, making him the youngest trending Producer in Nigeria.
3. He is from Akwa ibom but he was born and breed in Ibadan.
4. He is still a student of Communication and Language Arts at the University of Ibadan.
5. He has a total net worth of N15m, and charges nothing less dan N500k to N700k for beat production.
6. He has produced most of the biggest song in the country;
Lil Kesh – Gbese and Efejoku
Davido – Biggest Backside and The Badest
Olamide – Bobo, Story for the gods, Eyan
Mayweather and Wo
Olamide ft Phyno – 2Kings
Kiss Daniel – Mama
7. He was nominated for best producer at the Headies 2015 but didn’t win it. Finally, he won the Best Producer at the Headies 2016. Making him the best Music Producer in Nigeria currently.