21 Untold Secrets About Kim Kardashian, Number 12 Will Shock You!
You can’t possibly talk about celebrity families in America without mentioning the Kardashians and Kim is undeniably the face of the family. Not only is she the most talked about, she is also the most influential and the richest of the Kardashian family. Her reality TV show, ‘keeping up with the Kardashians’ has made her life an open book. But you will be surprised to know that there are many things that you did not know the reality star. Here are 21 of them:
1) Kim was born Kimberly Noel Kardashian to Robert Kardashian
and Kris Jenner on the 21st of October, 1980.
2) Her childhood ambition was to become a teacher.
3) Kim Kardashian attended Marymount High School in Los Angeles and was voted “Most Likely to Meet Her Husband at the Million Man March” by her classmates.
4) Kim worked as a stylist for Brandy and Lindsay Lohan before she became famous.
5) Kim Kardashian dropped out of high school and she never attended college.
6) She was only 19 when she married her first husband Damon Thomas in Las Vegas and their union lasted for three years.
7) Kim Kardashian hates peppers, mustard, cilantro, red velvet, and blue cheese.
8) The screen diva is only about 1.57 meters (5′ 2″) tall.
9) Kim spends about an hour and a half on her makeup whenever she wants to appear on camera.
10) After divorcing her first husband, Kim waited for 8 years before tying the knot with Kris Humphries in 2011. The marriage lasted for 72 days.
11) She doesn’t wash her hair everyday. The reality TV star revealed that she doesn’t have time for a daily blowout, so she washes her hair every three to four days.
12) In 2007, Kim Kardashian’s sex tape with her ex-lover, Ray J went viral and she received a settlement of $5 million after suing Vivid entertainment for selling and distributing the tape.
13) Kim Kardashian got married to award winning rapper, producer and entrepreneur, Kanye West in 2014 after many years of friendship. They have three children- North, Saint and Chicago.
14) Kanye West and Kim spoke for eight hours the first time he called her on the phone. They were meant to be anyways.
15) Kim was the most googled celebrity in 2008, taking over from Britney Spears who held the title from 2004-2007.
16) She believes in mediums. Kim told Oprah that her late father still communicates with her and that he is watching over their family.
17) Her biggest regret is releasing an auto-tuned single in 2011 titled “Jam (Turn It Up).” The proceed was however given to a cancer organization.
18) Kim has books to her credit including ‘Selfish’ and ‘Kardashian Konfidential’ which she co-authored with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe.
19) In 2007, Kim Kardashian founded a production company called Kimsaprincess productions and she has a beauty product line called KKW Beauty.
20) She is the highest earning reality television star in the history of the world.
21) Kim Kardashian featured in the seventh season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’, but she and her partner, Mark Ballas, were the third contestants to be eliminated from the show.
What other things do you know about Kim Kardashian West? We will like to hear from you in the comment section.