Panshak Henri Zamani widely known by his stage name Ice Prince (born 23 October 1986) is the Vice Chairman of Chocolate City.
Below we review 15 untold secrets about Ice Prince.
1. Ice prince was born in Jos, Plateau State on 30 October 1986.
2. He gained admission to study Zoology at the University of Jos but due to financial constraints, he disenrolled and went on to pursue his career in music.
3. Back in his schools days, he joined the local church choir and started singing tenor.
4. Both his parents past away in the year 1999.
5. In 2002, he was part of a group called the “Ecomog Squad”. In 2004. .
6. In 2008, he hosted Sprite Triple Slam in Nigeria.
7. He won the Hennessy Artistry Club Tour in 2009 and he listed at number 15 amongst Nigeria’s top 20 richest musicians.
8. Ice Prince shot into the music scene in 2010 with his smash track “Oleku”. The hit was considered as Nigeria’s most remixed songs of all time.
9. On the 1st of July 2015, Chocolate City announced him as the new Vice Chairman of the record label.
10. Ice prince signed an endorsement deal with Etisalat, alongside Olamide and also signed a deal with Universal Records.
11. He had his first romantic kiss when he was 13.
12. He starred in the movie “House of Gold” in 2013.
13. He has a baby boy named, Jamal with Bimbo Babatunde.
14. Ice Prince met with M.I, Jesse Jagz, Ruby, Lindsey, Eve, Taz, and together they became what is now known as the “Loopy Crew”.
15. Ice Prince full name is Panshak Henri Zamani.
He is a Nigerian multi-award winner, hip hop recording artist and actor.
He is certainly a force to be reckoned with. Let us know what you think of Ice Prince in the comment section below.