15 Untold Secrets About Tiwa Savage, Number 11 Will Shock You!
2. In high school, she was a member of the school’s orchestra where she played the trombone for the group
3. By age of 16, she was a backup vocalist for George Michael
4. In 2006, she participated in UK’s X-Factor and made it to the final 24
5. Her first big public appearance in Nigeria was at the 2010 Hip Hop World Awards which held in March
6. Tiwa Savage is a humanitarian, she has been involved in empowerment programs for the youths and breast cancer screening projects all over Nigeria
7. She is married to Tunji “Tee Billz” Balogun and on the 22nd of July 2015, the couple welcomed their first son
8. She is the first African female artist to be associated with the Pepsi brand
9. She has won prominent awards such as Channel O’ Music Video Award of the Most Gifted Female, Nigeria Entertainment Awards’ Female Artist of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards’ Best Pop/R&B Artist of the Year
10. She is listed amongst the top 25 most influential women in Nigeria
11. She speaks a little French and has never been to India
12. Most of her baby’s wear are from Konga
13. One of her secret hobby is shopping on konga
14. She is her own role model
15. Tiwa’s Album ONCE UPON A TIME has 19 songs + 2 bonus track
The 36-year-old is a naturally gifted songwriter and electrifying dancer with a voice that shakes the world. Let us know what you think of Tiwa Savage in the comment section below.