15 Untold Secrets About Lil Kesh
Below are 15 untold secrets about Lil Kesh:
1. Lil Kesh real name is Keshinro Ololade.
2. His music career started in 2012 and in the year 2014, he recorded his first single titled “Lyrically” which was well received.
3. He is studying Linguistics at the University of Lagos (UNILAG).
4. Before breaking into the music scene, Lil Kesh used to be a street boy. He used to attend rap battles and open mic competitions before Olamide discovered him.
5. On 2 April 2014, he signed a contract with YBNL Nation, founded by Olamide Baddo.
6. Lil Kesh rose to fame with his smash single “Shoki” which was nominated for the Best Street-Hop Artiste category at The Headies in 2014.
7. He has collaborated with artists like Olamide, Patoranking Gold, YCEE, Wale, Viktoh and Phyno, Davido and Davido.
8. His single “GBESE” released in 2015, topped many music charts in Nigeria.
9. He won the Best New Artiste award at Tooxclusive Music Awards in 2015.
10. Signed an endorsement deal with SURE Bet in 2015 worth 11 million naira.
11. He is known as the “Shoki Master” by many.
12. His love for dogs is something to be amazed about.
13. Lil Kesh was born on the 4th of March 1995 in Bariga, Nigeria.
14. Lil Kesh also loves video games as well as music.
15. He also likes engaging the crowd and mixing up with the crowd during his performance on stage.
There is no doubt that the versatile singer has definitely been making waves in the Nigerian music industry.
Let us know what you think of Lil Kesh as a prominent Nigerian musician in the comment section below.