10 Untold Secrets About Onos Ariyo, Number 4 Will Surprise You!
She has graced the Nigerian gospel music scene with the hit single “Call His Name” which touched many hearts.
Below are 10 untold secrets about Onos Ariyo.
1. She was born on 1st October into a family of 8 siblings from Delta Region, Nigeria.
2. As a child, she was part of the choir group at her local church and learned how to play the keyboard and the recorder.
3. She is married to the CEO of Mirus Events, Mr. Kinmi Ariyo, who is also her manger. Together they are blessed with a cute baby girl named Anina.
4. She is a French translator graduate.
5. She is a member at the House on the Rock Church of Pastor Paul Adefarasin in Lagos as the lead vocalist.
6. Her role models are Fred Hammond, Whitney Houston, Mary Mary and Lauryn Hill.
7. She describes her most embarrassing moments as when performing at a concert in Asaba, her dress linen was pulled up and audiences could see her inner wear.
8. In 2012, she won the Best Female Vocalist at the Nigeria Gospel Music Awards and at the Crystal Awards in 2013.
9. Her debut album titled “Everything has changed” has topped many gospel music charts in Nigeria. The album is a sensation.
10. She was also appointed as the coordinator for Lagos’s WAOMM (Women of Africa Origin in Music Ministry). She is also the founder of an event called “For The Love Of The Season” which showcase music and fashion events.
There is no doubt that the beautiful sensational singer has saved many souls with her irresistible and captivating voice. Let us know what you think about her below.