10 Untold Secrets About Jesse Jagz, Number 2 Will Shock You!
Jesse Garba Abaga (born 10 August 1984), popularly known as Jesse Jagz, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist. In April 2015, he re-signed with Chocolate City after leaving the label in May 2012 to establish his own imprint known as Jagz Nation.
Below are 10 Untold Secrets About Jesse Jagz.
- His real name is Jesse Garba Abaga. The ‘Jag’ in his stage name is an acronym for his names: J- Jesse, A- Abaga, G-Garba.
- His older brother is award-winning rapper M.I.
- He will be dropping two new albums titled ‘Gunspiracy Theory’ and ‘Oddyseus’ this year. In an exclusive interview with Pulse TV, he revealed his plans to release six albums within three years.
- His discography includes three studio albums: ‘Jag of All Tradez’ (2010), ‘Jagz Nation, Vol.1. Thy Nation Come’ (2013) and ‘Jagz Nation Vol. 2: Royal Niger Company’ (2014).
- In 2012, Jagz left Chocolate City Musicafter the conclusion of a two year record contract with the label. He eventually returned to the label in April of this year.
- After leaving Choc City, the artist also known as ‘Jesse Jagga Jagga’ set up his own imprint calledJagznation, which happens to celebrate its third year anniversary today.
- He has produced songs for the likes of Banky W, Djinee, Faze, Ice Prince, M.I and Mode 9.
- He is still single and never been married. He has said in several interviews he is married to his music.
- Jagz has a daughter with soul and afrobeat singer Ruby Gyang.
- He was raised in Jos, but parents are originally from Taraba state.
He is sure a very respected person in the music industry because of his talent and how he has made it. Let us know what you think of Jesse Jagz in the comment section.