Cynthia Ikponmwenosa Morgan was born on 23 September 1991. She is a Nigerian singer and songwriter, versatile in the music world and very talented. The 24-years-old versatile artiste is signed to Northside Entertainment Inc founded by Jude Okoye.
There is no doubt that the gorgeous and endowed singer has definitely brought a change in the Nigerian music industry and will continue to light up the music world. Below, we have compiled a list of about 10 things you do not know about Cynthia Morgan. They Include:
1. Cynthia Morgan was born on September 1991 in the city of Benin, Nigeria. She was brought up in a Jehovah Witness home, where street music was prohibited
2. Her mother named Sherifat Morgan is a gospel singer.
3. She began her music carrier as a back-up singer for her mother’s gospel musical band at the age of 3.
4. From a young age she began composing songs and released her first single tilted “Dutty Stepping” at the age of 17, which featured General Pype.
5. She signed a record deal with Northside Entertainment Inc founded by Jude Okoye in August 2013.
6. She has collaborated with musicians like Sound Sultan, Mr 2Kay, Lil Kesh, Illbliss and Nikki Laoye.
7. She broke into the music scene in 2013 after releasing her popular singles “Lead Me On” and “Don’t Break My Heart” which was well received by fans.
8. She sees her breast, height and nose as the most sexiest part of her body. The most expensive item in her wardrobe is a wristwatch worth 12 million naira. She also has a celebrity crush on Davido.
9. One of her greatest achievements apart from winning awards was the mixtape she recorded with Gucci Mane in 2013 which featured other international musicians.
10. In 2014 she won the Best New Artist award at the Annual South South Music Awards and in 2015 she scooped the Music Artist of The Year award at the ELOY Awards.
There you have it, Cynthia Morgan is almost everyone’s favorite. Please, do well to drop your comments and suggestions about Cynthia Morgan and we would be glad.